at Södra Larmgatan 13, Göteborg.
We're looking for a sales associate to join our team in Göteborg. We're searching for an open and forward person who's self-driven and always puts the customers first. As a sales associate at A Day's March you're responsible for maintaining the store standard, delivering a positive customer experience and a variety of operational duties assigned by the store manager.
We would also love to see that you are a multitasking professional, have no problems with working well under pressure and have a genuine interest in the brand.
What you'll do
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on products
• Meet sales goales
• Partly responsible for web orders
What you’ll bring to the table
• Experience in retail and personal sales
• Enthusiasm and passion about people and men's fashion
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Employment type: Part time
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply, bring your resume to the store or send it to email@example.com and mark the subject line ”Sales Associate”.
at A Day's March HQ in Stockholm.
• With a structured approach develop and execute our influencer marketing initiatives (communication and send-outs synchronized with campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, etc)
• Manage the dialogue with PR consultants and journalists together with photo, press releases and product send outs
• Plan, implement and analyze all our posts on Facebook, Instagram and possible new social channels
• Work closely with our creative and marketing team to develop and execute new campaigns and ideas for social media, web and PR
• Work experience with Social Media Marketing or Influencer Marketing
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• As a person, you are a positive team player. You have a creative mind-set yet you pay great attention to detail
• Curiosity and willingness to learn new things fast
We would be impressed if you have
• Experience from the fashion industry
• Experience from a fast growing company
• A relevant degree within marketing and/or communication
• Experience from working with social media monitoring tools
• Knowledge of French, German, Italian or Spanish
We can offer you a key role in a great and creative working environment in central Stockholm. We’re still a young and small company why you will be an essential part of the team. You’ll be able to influence the direction and future of social media and PR of A Day’s March, a fast growing menswear brand that is in the beginning of the journey to disrupt the old traditional fashion industry.
Employment type: Full time
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line ”Social Media Manager”.